The Climate Collage goes online!
Even (or especially) in times of health crisis, climate issues can’t be relegated to the background. The online version of our workshop allows us to continue to raise awareness about climate change and to let people from around the world join in, no matter where they are. All you need is a computer.
⚠ WARNING: Reserved for the facilitators of Climate Collage who have already participated in the “facilitator’s training” of the game! This technical briefing is NOT about reviewing the entire game.
So far, so good? Perfect, please keep on reading 🙂
Learn how to use the digital tools that allow you to hold the workshop online.
- Zoom (videoconference)
- Mural (a digital workspace for visual collaboration)
- Presentation of Mural + testing and technical training
- Presentation of Zoom + testing and technical training
- Exchanges on the objectives and specificities of online facilitation
- Tips & tricks and presentation of the support kit available (Facilitation kit, ice-breakers and debrief, Telegram discussion group to share your lessons learned)
- Duration: 1.5
- Software: Zoom + Mural (login instructions will be sent by email)
- This technical briefing will be held in English.
- Don’t forget to check your spam, and please connect 5mn before the event starts!
🌍 See you soon! 🙂