« The Climate Collage » is a workshop that aims to raise awareness and understanding among people about climate change.
Based on the IPCC report, it explains the climate functioning and the consequences of its disruption. It gives the opportunity to learn a lot in a very short period of time and addresses both novices and experts.
That’s how the game works:
- The workshop is based on a 42-card game. Each card represents an element, a cause or a consequence of climate change.
- As a team, guided by your facilitator, you are to find the cause-effect relationship between the different components of climate change. Collective intelligence will get you from one deck of card to the next!
- This step-by-step reconstruction provides keys to understand the complexity and develop an overview of climate change.
The workshop’s program:
- A Brief History Of “The Climate Collage “
- Reconstruction of the Climate Collage guided by your facilitator
- A little pause in between if needed
- Creative phase
- Debrief + time to share, express thoughts and feelings
REMEMBER: The workshop takes place online, a good internet connection is necessary. It starts at 9h30 GMT +2
- Make sure to have installed the zoom.us software, which will be the workshop’s communication platform.
- You will receive an email with all the technical information you need, including the link to join the meeting two days and one minute before the workshop starts.
Please take your ticket only if you are sure that you can make it!