“The Climate Collage” is a fun, participatory and creative workshop on climate change.
« The Climate Collage », a workshop based on collective intelligence, explains the climate functioning and the consequences of its disruption. As an highly educational tool, it gives the opportunity to learn a lot in a very short period of time. The workshop addresses both novices and experts.
The principle of the game:
- The workshop is based on a 42-card game. Each card represents an element, a cause or a consequence of climate change.
- As a team, guided by your facilitator, you are to find the cause-effect relationship between the different components of climate change.
- This step-by-step reconstruction provides keys to understand the complexity and develop an overview of climate change.
The workshop’s program:
- Presentation of “The Climate Collage “
- Reconstruction of the Climate Collage guided by your facilitator
- Creative phase
- Debrief + time to share, express thoughts and feelings
REMEMBER: The workshop takes place online, a good internet connection is necessary.
- Make sure to have installed the zoom.us software, which will be the workshop’s communication platform.
- You will receive an e-mail with all the technical information you need, including the link to join the meeting two days and one minute before the workshop starts.
Please take your ticket only if you are sure that you can make it !