This training session will be held in English, by meeting tool Zoom. The formator will communicate with you how to connect before the webinar.
=> IMPORTANT :
- You need to have a deck of cards in hand (you can buy or print the cards here)
- You need to have attended a Climate Collage workshop (in any language) as a participant prior to taking this training (workshops’ schedule is here). Otherwise, you need to play the game by yourself or with your friends/family.
Why become a Climate Collage host? To help us spread the word and raise awareness around you about climate change challenges.
In this training we will discuss the Climate Collage cards in detail, learn more about the organisation and licence of the game, and share tips about how to facilitate the workshop. At the end of the session you will be ready to run a workshop on your own!
The webinar is about 3-hour long (time zone in Paris). Attention the time difference between Paris and your region, please check time difference here (https://www.zeitverschiebung.net/en/)
– Presentation of the game (its origins, its goals, how and when to use it, how to get started and where to find the right information, etc.)
– Abridged version of a Climate Collage workshop + deeper analysis of the links between all cards.
– Open discussion about the objectives of the workshops, and how to conduct the final debrief.
One part of video may be registered for those who can’t attend for the webinar.