Hi there! Please follow this short tutorial before joining any online sessions with us. This way you’ll get acquainted with the software we use and we can start more swiftly on D-day!
- A good broadband internet connection
- A computer with a mouse, or a trackpad that you’re familiar with
Software we’ll be using
We’ll be using 2 software:
- Zoom is a videoconference software that will enable us to interact through voice and image
- Mural is a collaborative brainstorming tool that will enable us to handle cards simultaneously, sharing the same screen.
How to use the software
- Download Zoom.
- Find the link to connect to the Zoom meeting in the confirmation email sent to you by the Climate Collage facilitator or trainer. Click on the link 10 minutes before the workshop starts to check if everything is working properly.
Here’s some advice to use Mural:
- We strongly recommend to use a mouse
- Moving around: click on the “move mode” icon (the white glove, bottom right) and get hold of the white background with your mouse cursor and slip it around to move across the mural.
- Zoom in and out by scrolling with your mouse (or use the panel in the bottom right).
- Explore the toolbar on the left to find the different items you can add to the collage. Tip: use the “Image” section to let your imagination work!
- To link different items, use the “arrows” section in the toolbar. Add an arrow and stretch it to connect the items you’re looking at.
Feel free to start practicing anytime here ! And don’t worry, the facilitator will go through these instructions again if needed before starting.
See you soon around a Climate Collage!
If you need additional information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.